Australia Day Cruise in Sydney Harbour
Australia Day Cruise
Basking under blue skies on Sydney Harbour is an absolutely magnificent way to spend Australia Day.
You will enjoy events such as the annual staging of the tall ships race where you will witness vessels specially decorated in spectacular colour all vying to be the winner of this epic race from Fort Denison to the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
Sydney Harbour also plays the backdrop to the Tug and Yacht ballet followed by the Australia Day Harbour parade involving hundreds of yachts and other craft. Not to be left out the Royal Australian Navy will host a series of search and rescue displays in conjunction with the RAAF flyover.
|DATE:||Wednesday 26th January 2022|
|PICK UP||KING ST WHARF No:9 DARLING HARBOUR (in-front of the Cargo Bar)|
|DROP OFF:||KING ST WHARF No:9 DARLING HARBOUR (in-front of the Cargo Bar)|
- $109 p/p inc Complimentary soft drinks plus 2 beverages of your choice from our list below per adult ticket
- Cash Bar available for additional purchases
- Arancini balls-Pumpkin and Mozzarella (v)
- Chicken Dim Sims Served with sweet chilli sauce
- Vietnamese Veggie Spring Rolls (v)
- Assorted Gourmet Pies with dipping sauces
- Seasoned Potato Wedges (v)
- Lemonade, Lemon Squash, Dry Ginger Ale, Soda Water, Coke, Coke Zero, Tonic, Orange Juice, Water
Local and Premium Beers
- Coopers, Hahn Super Dry, Heineken, Tooheys New, Victoria Bitter, XXXX Gold, Cascade Premium light
- Strongbow Cider
- House Spirits inc Johhny Walker Red Label, Jim Beam Bourbon, Smirnoff Vodka, Gordons Gin, Bundi Rum
- South Australian White Wine – Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Moscato, South Australian Sparkling Wine
- South Australian Red Wine – Cabernet Merlot, Shiraz, Rose